- Elenini, those that hate you for no just reason
- Omo araiye. the witches and wizards of the world that are bend to destroy your fortune , if you are not intelligent enough to deter their forces through sound spiritual enlightenment
- Aseni, the imperfect energies and the enemies within the family , or enemies that pretends to be friends that constantly disturb the peace of your life and the harmony of the member of the family and also the happiness and the success of the members of your group
- Olori-kuku , the stubborn ones, if not curbed want to see that you are consumed by the negative forces of charms , rituals and sacrifices
- Inunibini - the evil thoughts , and constant evil thinking , doubt , anger that normally crop up in our hearts or the mind of evil thought affecting our progress , our success and attract other abundant evil thoughts from ether or world around to crash us or crash other whom we hold in our thoughts
- Arogosajuologo, those that see your blessing before manifesting and have the power to influence your fortune and happiness, and these power also force you to fight or betray your helper or your mentors
Ifá refers to the system of divination and the verses of the literary corpus known as the Odù Ifá. The Ifá Divination system was added in 2005 by UNESCO to its list of the "Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity".
The Yorùbá religion comprises the traditional religious and spiritual concepts and practices of the Yorùbá people. It has influenced or given birth in the new world to a host of thriving ways of life such as Lucumí, Umbanda and Candomblé.
Our mission is to bring the philosophy, knowledge and wisdom of Ifa to all people, regardless of race, colour, sex or religion in order to promote the welfare and development of all mankind. Life is not just a gift or a present but it is in our responsibility to make best use of our limited time, and wrestling or fighting for what is noble and the best so that we can win the race of happiness, hence a crisis or challenges may or can lead us to greater victory, and joy.
AyeAkamara - Society for the Study of Ifa, Chief Ogunsina Babatunde Olayinka Adewuyi.